When the craving strikes, I love a good savory peanut butter dish. Zoodles are awesome, super light and I don’t feel awful eating them but I don’t think they keep very well as leftovers so I’d prefer to make only 1 serving of them.
Zucchini Pad Thai Zoodles
Total Time: 15 minutes
Pad Thai Dressing:
• 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter, unsalted
• 1 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 1/2 lime, juice of
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1/4 large sweet onion, sliced thin
• 1/2 large red bell pepper, sliced thin
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon grated ginger
• 1 medium carrot, made into “noodles” using a mandoline, spiralizer or vegetable peeler
• 1 medium zucchini, made into “noodles” using a mandoline, spiralizer or vegetable peeler
Optional garnish: cilantro, green onion, roasted peanuts
Optional protein: eggs, chicken, shrimp
Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
Preheat large skillet on medium heat, add oil, sauté onion and pepper with a sprinkle of salt until onion is translucent. Add garlic and ginger and saute until fragrant. Add carrot and zucchini. Push aside veggies and scramble eggs. Turn off heat, pour dressing into pan and mix gently. Garnish and serve!