• 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
• 1/2 tablespoon hot chili paste (sambal oelek)
• 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
• 1/2 lime, juice
• 1 finely grated small garlic clove
• 2 white fish fillets
• Coconut rice and bok choy, to serve with
Heat broiler. Combine brown sugar, chili paste, fish sauce, lime and garlic in a small bowl.
Place fish on a rimmed baking sheet. Season both sides with salt. Spoon sauce over fish. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
Broil until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Serve hot with coconut rice and bok choy.